Sunday, June 15, 2008

Concert Afterglow

Every single concert being a once in a lifetime experience you cannot carry on for ever great memories without any additional resources. In my case I'm going to go back to my CD/MP3 collection and look for everything related to that particular concert (to add up to the post-concert madness I've put on this blog and keep adding on the most interesting multimedia links, facts, etc. I can find). Includes also buying new related stuff on CD/DVD that I might list hereunder.

Here is a list of re-discovered or simply newly discovered great songs after going to these concerts:

Rush - Montréal Bell Center Summer 2008

Subdivisions - (from Signals album - recorded April - July 1982 at Le Studio, Morin Heights, Quebec)
Freewill


2112 overture


Spirit of Radio time to confess father for I have sinned, this was quite an inspiration for my only ever fully 100% composed song and it was played in front of quite large audiences back in Romania

Genesis - Montréal Olympic Stadium Fall 2007

Counting out time
Carpet Crawlers
A trick of a tail
Firth of Fifth
Turn it on again


Rick Wakeman w. Jon Anderson– Journey to the Center of the Earth II – Québec City Summer 2006


Sting & Annie Lennox - Montréal Bell Center Summer 2004

Ball and chain – Annie Lennox
Englishman in New-York

1 comment:

  1. You're so right, i saw Eric Solomon last night and ever since i'm playing him obsessively on my ipod... Unfortunately i'm at work now, so am not allowed, keep running to the rest room and having a little dance, have def got that concert afterglow!

    ReplyDelete